AIS Electronic board meeting

Hello all,We will hold a phone conference meeting of the AIS Board of
Directors on Thursday,B March 23rd.B B  I know thatB every board member may
not be able toB attend, but IB hope that most of you can.B  This will be the
firstB board meeting by phone.B  Here is theB information for accessing this
meeting.
Date of the meeting:B  Thursday, March 23, 2017Time of the meeting:B B 10pm
Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific.B B We will try to keep the
meeting to about one hour.Call in number:B  (712) 775-7031When you call that
number, you will be asked for an ID number followed by the # sign.ID number:B
402-274-326#B B  Be sure to add the # sign after entering the ID number.That
should get you to theB conference call, and you will be asked toB announce
your name.The line will be open 10-15 minutesB before the start of the
meeting, so that you can call in prior to the top of the hour.
There will be an agendaB postedB on AISDiscussB for the meeting in about a
week.B It will not be a long agenda, but may result in a few board
actions.Everyone is welcome to call in for this meeting and participate in the
discussion.B  You do not have to be a member of the board to participate.Only
AIS Board members may vote on motions during the meeting, however.Information
about this phone board conference will also be posted in the news area of the
AIS website within a couple days.
There will be a second phone conference board meeting about a month later.B
The exact date and time for that phone conference will be discussed on March
23rd.I will post a reminder about this phone board conference a day before the
meeting.
Thank you much,
President, American Iris Society

701 Old Cheney Rd.