Re: Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

I agree with John that if we decide to do this then we could have a partial shipment to Madison. Also Rita has agreed to pick up those that are not sold. I do not know whether I mentioned it before but they ship boxed binders in larger boxes of 18 and unboxed binders in bozes of 36. a Box of unboxed binders might be best to ship to the convention. So far I believe I counted at least 47 binders that would be ordered from people on this list. If the affiliates were offered this option from the affiliates e-list I would expect taking pre orders until the end of April would allow the crtical number to be presold that would make this a cost free venture for AIS. If we have inventory left it would be cost free and could sell later at a profit.

----- Original Message -----
From: "kay ludi" <kludi@juno.com>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 12:06:24 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

Hi again,
We are back home. We need to include a price for international/overseas
orders.
The following are taken from the USPS International mailing price list
(First Class Postage) for a 32 oz package.
New Zealand         $16.99
Netherlands, Great Briton, Australia, France, Italy     $17.64
Canada       $8.93  (AIS Region 16 but at the Post Office-an
international country for postage).

What is the total number for commitments for purchase at this time? Of
the total number, how many would want delivery at Madison. Looking at
logistics, I would encourage a partial shipment to Madison and the bulk
to Oregon. Since the Ludi's are flying this time, all AIS Storefront
items will be shipped to Madison; any not sold items will be shipped back
to Oregon.
John & Kay Ludi
AIS Storefront

On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 11:20:39 -0700 "William Plotner"
<gardens@molalla.net> writes:
> Postage on a package from 1 to 2 pounds is as follows:
>
> Parcel Post    $4.90 to $8.09 depending on the zone.
> Priority Mail   $5.00 to $9.55 depending on the zone
>
> Will

1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAA
A=

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=FientiRy_wNIYzHDBWy-hgAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=