2013 AIS Convention

DEAR FELLOW AIS MEMBERS,

Well, it is March 25, 2010 and I still have not received an invitation
from any iris organization to host the 2013 AIS Convention.  This is very
critical in that the Beardless Guest Plants will need to be received by
that site this Fall of 2010.  So I am asking all of you to talk it over
with your regions and local societies about hosting a convention and
contact me if you are interested in discussing a
convention with me for 2013.  The current up coming conventions are as
follows,  2010 Madison, WI, 2011 Victoria, BC Canada, and
2012 Ontario, CA.

I am thinking about the possibility of asking a section or cooperating
society in co sponsoring a convention with AIS.  What do you think?

I have contacted some areas of the country about hosting the convention
but, I have not had an invitation from anyone.

If you would like additional information as to what are the requirements
and what it takes to host a convention, please contact me.

Thank you,

Paul W. Gossett
AIS Convention Liaison