Re: Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

Put me down for 2 and I will pick them up in Madison.

Paul

-----
>   Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:01:27 -0400
>   From: robertpries@embarqmail.com
>   To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
>   Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion regarding purchase of Magazine
> Binders
>

>   It is very easy to take a bulletin to an office store and get them
> drilled with holes and purchase a three ring binder and to then make
> your own cover I do this with other AIS section publications and see
> no reason why we should offer something that is easily done. On the
> other hand you can not go to a office store and get a printed
> magazine binder if you wanted to. That has to be contracted for. The
> point is not to reduce options but to create more options. No one is
> insisting that those that do not want to spend the money do so. But
> the logic of not offering something because some, even most people
> would not want it seems sad. It only would take the sale of 114
> binders at the $12 price to break even. There are many members that
> would probably order two. So if the majority who do not want it,
> would wish to keep the minority (which could be as low as 60 people
> with no cost to AIS) from having it, than I think that would be sad.
> Just because one person does not like yellow irises that does not
> mean the rest of us should stop growing them. This is why I
> suggested a pre-printing off to see if we could get the 114 sales
> need to make this a no cost to AIS venture. It does not take away
> other people options to treat the magazine however they wish. Those
> that just throw it away should not care what the rest of us do with
> it.

Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=oOPRhTExIN-9BYVDxcp2_AAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=