RE: Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

I would also order 2 but pick them up from John in Portland so no postage involved – same price.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of RUTHBB@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:24 PM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion regarding purchase of Magazine Binders

I would order 2 and prefer to pick them up in Madison also. I think one can pack in and around them an they would take up little space.

Ruth Barker

In a message dated 3/23/2010 3:51:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, MORRISJE1@aol.com writes:

In a message dated 3/23/2010 11:33:52 A.M. Central Standard Time, gardens@molalla.net writes:

I  have a better idea....why don't we just take a poll of the people in this group by answering two questions...

1.  Would you buy this binder if it were made available?

2.  How many would you purchase at the preorder price?

remember now that we only need to get to 120 to pay for this.

I'll gladly start ...  I will take two personally for myself  and commit that the Library will also take two as using them would save on binding them later.

that's 4 to start with.

who else.

All My Best

Will

Will,

I will order two.  I would prefer to pick them up at the Convention in Madison, WI.

Jim M.