From: Robert Pries <robertpries@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] AIS Bulletin Binders
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 7:14 AM

Paul and others: I agree that $20 is a lot but if one looks at the link to Brew Your Own that is what they charge and they sell about 400 every year. I did mot say we should sell them all the time at $20. Most organizations give their members a 30% discount on their storefront items. That brings the price down for members to $14. This is sort of marketing 101. Most things are sold at discounts today but we do not give our members any special discount. I think that is wrong. Members should have as an advantage of memnership a discount on AIS items. Do I heat a second to the amendment?