Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:22 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Library Exhibits Committee

I am formally requesting proposals for the Committee charged with ex situ Exhibits of the AIS library. Although the motion stated that we would produce a report to the board by February, Roy had not constituted the committee until January and I requested an extension which he granted at that time. With Royâs death things and with the discussion of the wiki I was set back on my time line, and Judy has agreed that we can report at convention. So feel free to submit your ideas. In this initial report, only a few will be examined in detail, but others will be kept on file and recommendations made as examination continues. Thanks for your interest,  Bob Pries chair and committee members; Jeanne Plank, Gary White, Jill Bonino, Bob Hollingworth, Tracy Plotner. and Judy Keisling.