Re: Motions

Here is the motion that was made and passed.  Yes, I agree with Bob.

Motion 34: That we raise the registration fee to $15.00 effective
June 30, 2010. Passed

Paul

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 19:18:58 -0500 (EST) Robert Pries
<robertpries@embarqmail.com> writes:

> We raised the rate for registration to $15 but did not specify that
> that included reserve of names or transfers. As Morris pointed out
> sometime back the intent of the board seemed to be all registration
> transactions but we never really stated that in the motion. A bit of
> housekeeping.

Small Business Tools
Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=_LRfbZa2YqTRd6GzQFdLRwAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARMQAAAAA=