Re: Motions

I will remind everyone that we still had a proposed amendment to the motion passed at the board meeting concerning reserve and transfer of registration names. Maybe we need a list of proposed topics that could be reviewed by the secretary and prioritized. As I said at the meeting I was differing several motions because of time to settle by mail. i have not sent these up either because timing alwats seemed bad and other things seemed to have more important time frames. But personally i do not feel we are getting all our business done at the rate we go.

----- Original Message -----
From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Thursday, March 4, 2010 2:05:48 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Scanner for the library

In a message dated 3/4/2010 12:59:40 P.M. Central Standard Time, countri@molalla.net writes:
Hi Everyone.
This matter seems to have been dropped regarding a scanner for the library.  Are we going to continue to pursue this?  Will sent John Jones the specs and info on a scanner that will fit the bill.  List price is about $299.
So, what do you wish to do?

Tracy AIS Library
Tracy,

Since we have this rule on motions that we can't talk and chew gum at the same time, only one motion at a time can be discussed.  John Jones slipped another one in about the web site so we can't discuss scanners until that runs its course.  Sorry.

Jim M.