Re: 2010 Ballot

In a message dated 3/3/2010 8:06:35 P.M. Central Standard Time, plankmail@aol.com writes:
Greetings:
Region 14 has a number of hybridizers and we also have a Regional list of members of the R14 Board.
I forwarded Ruth's information about the Proposed Ballot to my R14 List and almost immediately had responses to the effect the "www.irises.com" was surely the wrong address, and should have been "www.irises.org
To see how much it would lead  you off ,  I tried www.irises.com on Expedia/ Google and found that  that address will get you to the "page listing" for many thing's iris.  Listed 6th on that page is The American Iris Society. and from there on, following Ruth's directions,  it's a piece of cake.  When I tried Safari/Google and the AIS listing was 7th in  line -- but in both cases it is there and not really difficult to locate on the page.  Once you find it (not really difficult)  it's no different than if you'd searched for www.irises.org.
Jeanne
When I clicked on www.irises.com San Souci Garden popped up so I realized it was an error and then went to www.irises.org.

Jim