Responding to Messages

As a procedural matter please do not respond to a "test" message unless you have something to add to the message, In which case it is best to change the Subject line so that others more easily recognize that there is important content.

When someone sends a message to the list, if it goes through they will receive their copy because they are subscribed to the list. On the other hand. if it does not go through I will receive a "bounced message" message from the list server and will investigate what is going on. Sometimes people with multiple email addresses try to send a message to AISDiscuss from the wrong address.

Likewise, please do not send a "received" message to acknowledge that you received a particular message, it just fills everyone's email boxes with messages that have no additional value.

As always if you have something to contribute to the discussion please do. All too often many people say nothing. We all need everyone's thought and ideas.

Thanks

John