Re: Test

In a message dated 3/1/2010 3:25:43 P.M. Central Standard Time, countri@molalla.net writes:
Hi Everyone.
This is a test to make sure that you will receive this note.
It seems the problem stemmed from I could receive the AIS Discuss but could not send a reply and have you receive it.
John Jones has tweaked it for me (Thank you John!) and hopefully this will now work.

Tracy Plotner AIS Library
Tracy,

Good to know that you are now able to reply on AIS Discuss.  Now I will ask if you were able to read all the AIS Discuss commentary in Nov-Dec 2009 regarding the AIS Library inventory and potential traveling library display which sort of died when there was no officer direction or replies from the librarian?

I appreciate all your help on my requests for library searches.  Thank you.

Jim M.