Re: 2011 AIS Awards

In a message dated 7/10/2011 6:49:38 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ypauls@sti.net writes:

Jim,

That does not give me enough information to re-create  the program.
Thanks for trying,

Janet

I don't understand what you are saying.  For years and years until
recently we always made the awards announcements starting with the HMs and
progressing higher (up) in the system culminating with the highest award, the
Dykes Medal.   Ruth, Kelly, Judy and others on the board agreed that  was a
better order of announcing the awards.  It should be fairly simple to  just
reverse the order to the old system.

Jim M.