Bulletin

There's been some great comments, and I wish to agree with the thinking
that changes, especially today, are probably good, rather than bad.  I like
the idea of just the month and the year, that's when it was published (or
published for).  Going to Vol. #, folio #, becomes confusing.
The most recent Camellia Journal is "June - August, 2009."  But that  makes
it sound obsolete after August (almost: Burn After  Reading). It is a
beautiful publication, however, being 8 1/2 x 11.
These types of publications, by their nature, are just as valuable  next
year and thereafter for information and as a record, as they are upon  arrival
at your door.
 Jerry

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct:  301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  _http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com_
(http://jerrycoates.realtor.com/)

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since  1972!

Real Estate Teams,  LLC.
O:301-695-3020
Suite 400
50 Citizens Way