RE: July Bulletin

I do not think changing to seasons would necessarily follow that the Bulletin
would be delayed further.  I did not receive my "January" Bulletin until
February 10th!  If you held with the same deadlines for articles, etc., having
a season instead of a month would just allow for unexpected delays/constraints
(i.e. having a late convention in June and trying to get the Bulletin out in a
rush).  If the Bulletin in that case arrived in early August, it would still
be a 'summer' issue.

Cheryl

> To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
> Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] July Bulletin
> Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:55:35 -0400
> From: cemahan@aol.com
>
> It may be that I have lived too long. For 89 years the Bulletin has been the
same size....and I love it that way. Once the month changes to season, expect
before long what now is "July" becomes September...next it will be 3 Bulletins
a year. On social and political issues I am probably the most liberal person
to ever sit on the Board or hold office...but on the Bulletin I am beyond
conservative. Call me a reactionary. And I bet I am not alone. Clarence

Good
> Idea. I think the Bulletin staff does a marvelous jub with their present
> constraints.

BlackBerry.)

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=http

http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_ML
> OGEN_Local_Local_Restaurants_1x1

Windows Live SkyDrive: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.
http://windowslive.com/Online/SkyDrive?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_SD_photos_072009