Re: Modified motion to use AIS confer for the making and seco...

In a message dated 7/16/2008 3:34:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
zebrairis1@aol.com writes:

Roy,

Your request is certainly reasonable so my motion is  withdrawn as soon as
Bob withdraws his second.  I do request that the  Standing Rules concerning
electronic voting and conducting of AIS business  be publish in their
entirety on AISdiscuss so they may be carefully  reviewed by anyone who
wishes to do so.

All the best,
Brad  Kasperek

I agree with Roy and Brad that this needs a review.  Also that we have  had
votes without complete copying of the motion and second in the vote.   Did
anyone else's eyes glaze over?  Sure is hard to get things done.   I have asked
for copies of our Policy Statements before without having received  same.  As a
result I'm not sure they are available in entirety.

Jim M.