Travel

Hi There!
     Bob and I will be away from our offices from today (7/9/08) through
Saturday (7/12/08).
     If we can hook up our laptop when we get to our destination (the home of
a close relative with health problems who lives in Sacramento), we'll be able
to answer email.
     This is simply a notice to warn that we may be out of touch for the rest
of the week.
     Cheers!
          Jeanne

Jeanne Clay Plank
Immediate Past President
The American Iris Society
Plankmail@aol.com

Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music