From: "K. Loberg" <iris.loberg@comcast.net>
To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 10:31 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Photo Contest

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for one more judge for our AIS Photo Contest.   I have had
one individual who has had to back out just recently.   If you might be
interested, or you know of someone who might be interested, please contact
me soon.
    Photos have been arriving, many more this past week.
Thanks.
Kitty Loberg