Re: Photo Contest

Hi Kitty,

I know of someone that would be excellent.  His name is Barry Finkle.  He is
as close to a professional photographer as anyone I know.  He has had
several showings of his photographs and has sold many copies of his
work....I guess I should restate...He IS a Professional Photographer.  Has a
great eye and I think would make a great judge.

You should contact him directly to make sure he will be available to your
time frame.

He may be contacted via E-Mail at:
Finkel, Barry
E-mail Address(es):
  barry@hughes.net

I am including him in this message so he will know who to blame.

All My Best
Will

Wildwood Gardens

P.O. Box 250