Re: Fall Board Meeting Info

The new versions of Michelle's documents are on the AISBoard website.

http://www.aisboard.org/aisdocs/2008_Fall_Meeting/

(you should bookmark this webpage for easy access in the future)

Download:
ID:  aisdocs
PW:  readme

John

On Jul 7, 2008, at 6:18 PM, Michelle Snyder wrote:

Sorry everyone. When I sent the paperwork to John I failed to send it in PDF format so when it was loaded to the website it loaded in code. I have sent another email to John and attached the paperwork in PDF format so he can reload it to the website. Hopefully this will be done by tomorrow. I am still feeling the effects of having to have two surgeries on the same knee in six weeks; the last one was on June 13. I am sure my foggy brain will clear up pretty soon.

Michelle