Re: [Fwd: Calendars??]

As do I

John
On Jan 30, 2006, at 7:52 PM, Paul W Gossett wrote:

I too like Will's suggestion.

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:31:15 EST SAMMYGIZ@aol.com writes:
If we go forward with the large calendar, I think Will's idea of
including
an invitation to join and an address, as well as our web site,
should be a
must.  It would be the perfect opportunity to introduce the AIS to
people  and
perhaps garner some members. Using photos of various section
winners also seems
like a likely solution to what photos to include.

Regards,

Michelle