Re: [Fwd: Calendars??]

Terry,

My first question would be, what  would be the most advantageous for AIS
with the less cost?

Do we want to and/or need to do 2 calendars?  I see no problem with doing
2 calendars as long as we are not losing money and  we are making a
profit, or at least breaking even.   I assume that the 2 calendars will
probably be sold in different market areas, is this correct?

Is this going to put a burden on you or whom ever, to gather the
information for 2 calendars?

How much is it costing us compared to what we are getting back?

I have a problem with you using pictures of irises that are currently or
will be in the award system.  Nothing against you but, it is free
advertisement for the iris and you and I think that you and the AIS Board
would be severely criticized for doing it.

Paul