To: <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:20 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] AIS Photo contest - Private

Jill,
I'm putting the final draft together. It's amazing how a little detail
might be seen one way or another. I don't want anyone coming back later and
saying I didn't understand them. I'm wondering about the "free AIS
memberships".
Initially, I had meant it to be for the 6 top winners. Then John Ludi
offered 2004-05 intros to the runner ups. So now I am wondering what you
meant by "All Winners". Did you mean for that to include the runner ups?
(I'm seeing a winner as a winner only... 6 of them.)
Thanks.
Kitty