AIS Photo contest - Private

Jill,
     I'm putting the final draft together.   It's amazing how a little detail
might be seen one way or another.  I don't want anyone coming back later and
saying I didn't understand them.    I'm wondering about the "free AIS
memberships".
     Initially, I had meant it to be for the 6 top winners.   Then John Ludi
offered 2004-05 intros to the runner ups.  So now I am wondering what you
meant by "All Winners".   Did you mean for that to include the runner ups?
(I'm seeing a winner as a winner only... 6 of them.)
Thanks.
Kitty