Re: AIS Photo contest

I have a question of why you would pre screen the photos when you have a
point scoring system in place.

1. each photo gets a number.

2.  The three judges put a point scores on each photo

3.  All scores are added up and the top ones if there is a tie are sent back
to the judges for final evulation.

4.  If you set up a scedule for the judges and If the judges are all on the
internet and are working with you this process will be only days and
certainly not 4 weeks.

5.  I see no reason to even call this a contest if one person is going to
select what is to be judged.

Just an opinion.

All My Best
Will