Re: Injury report

So glad to hear the good news.  Hope Gerry continues to improve.
Linda Browning,  RVP  Region 7

-------Original Message-------

From: SAMMYGIZ@aol.com
Date: 02/24/05 11:17:48
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Injury report

I wanted to drop everyone a quick note to say that Gerry had his surgery
Wednesday night and he is doing terrific.  He only wound up having to have
partial hip replacement which should make the recovery time much less; at
least
that is what we are anticipating.  He is in really great spirits and  not in
much pain at all.  However, the nurses are saying that will change  when he
gets up and starts walking.  I will find out more today, but we are  hopeful
he
will be able to come home Sunday or Monday.  Thank you all for  your kind
wishes to both of us during this time.  I have told Gerry about  the
wonderful
messages we have been getting and he appreciates them  all, as do I.

Michelle Snyder

.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of IMSTP.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg which had a name of BackGrnd.jpg]