Re: RVP Reports and Affiliate Applications

 Dear Brad, and Jeanne , Since the RVP's are at the mercy of the post office
for our membership mailouts from the membership chairman lists AND new
postings come in after the printout is finished . We know that the membership
is listed by region on computer . Why not give the RVP with computers a
password, and user code and let them obtain the  up to the minute information
on a secured websight. And If they needed a papercopy the RVP's would print
off their own copys from the website. Think!!! of the money we would save on
paper and stamps. boggles the mind. Think how much lighter the work load would
be for membership chair.  Sincerely yours in Iris, Ann Violette RVP Region 11