From: Jill Bonino <7115fb371@rewrite.aisboard.org>
To: AISDiscuss <AISDiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Mon, Dec 26, 2016 08:04 PM
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Surprise Donation at Year End

I  wanted everyone to know that the AIS Foundation just received a large
donation from the Gerald Richardson Estate in the amount of $480,000.   All
of these monies have been designated for the AIS General Fund.

This is a partial but significant part of the total donation to be
received.  The balance is not to be expected for at least a year until
after the Estate has been settled.

What a wonderfully generous and unexpected donation for end of year 2016!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all in the iris
family.

Jill Bonino,
AIS Foundation Sec'y Treasurer

<<a href="mailto:aissecretary@irises.org";>aissecretary@irises.org</a>>