Re: Ken Waite death

Thanks Dave.  I'm glad you understand.  I have written so many in  the past
three or four years that I have been rather stunned by so many losses  of
so many good folks who did much for AIS.

Merry Christmas.

Jim Morris
President
American Iris  Society

In a message dated 12/22/2013 4:34:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,