Re: Kenneth M. Waite death

Hi Jim:
	Unfortunately Ken was going off the AIS Board when I was coming on. With that, and with the Waites and the Planks living on opposite coasts, I barely knew him.  When I became AIS Immediate Past President and Chair of the Honorary Awards Committee (composed primarily of Past AIS Presidents), Ken's activity with that group as well as on the National level was distinctly waining due to health issues. With regret, I'm afraid I have nothing to offer for your search.
	Jeanne

Jeanne Clay Plank
	AIS President 2004-2007