RE: Kenneth M. Waite death

Jim, It was recently brought to my attention that Carol Burch, Jimmy's daughter died. I had not read all my Iris at the time, but could you tell me who notified you. I would like to get in touch with them. Jimmy had attended the mid-Winter meetings very regularly before he died, but Carol stopped coming when her mother died. So, I had not seen her for several years. Any information you can supply would be much appreciated. We want to put a note in our spring Irisarian. Thanks, Sue RVP 7.

Sue Ann Barnes
205 Westwood Ave
Jackson, TN 38301
731-422-5253
731-499-1396
barnes-s@charter.net
"Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living, the other helps you make a life."
---Eleanor Roosevelt (PBK, Radcliffe College, 1941)