Re: Sad News - Karen Bergamo

I am in shock about this news.  She was a good friend and I will miss her.  Thank you Judy.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Judy Keisling <keisling@swbell.net>
To: AIS Discuss <AISdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Sad News - Karen Bergamo
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:00:41 -0800 (PST)

I just received word that Karen Bergamo, former RVP of Region 23 (New Mexico)
passed away suddently yesterday.

At the time of her death she was serving as Vice President of TBIS and judges
training chair of Region 23.

Her husband John has requested no food and no flowers, but cards would be
welcomed.  No informaton on services is yet available.

His address is: John Bergamo, 2508 Punta De Vista Dr. NE, Alburquerque, NM
87112-2516.

Karen was an avid irisarian and a good friend of mine and many others - she will

sadly be missed.

Judy Keisling