Re: Good News!!

Also there are the 50,000 slides of Larry Harder.  Jerry Hoke in  Kansas
City has all the TBs while Rita Gormley did have the medians, many of  which
we used in the 50th Anniversary History Edition of The  Medianite.  I have
historic people slides of his and Cliff Benson's  (many unidentified).

Jim M.

In a message dated 12/25/2011 1:22:48 P.M. Central Standard Time,