Re: Motion re transfer of funds to AIS Foundation

Thanks John.  I wasn't aware of this.  But one has to go search  for this
rather than a vote report as an extension of our AISvote deliberation
result.  I have too many searches going on every day as it is to undertake  yet
another.

Jim M.

In a message dated 12/20/2011 10:34:07 A.M. Central Standard Time,