From: MORRISJE1@aol.com
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:53:27 AM
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion re transfer of funds to AIS Foundation

Susan,

Thanks for explaining our process to Don.  The  evolution of AIS to an open
society with Board meetings open to all, and  AISdiscuss open to RVPs, and
representatives of sections and cooperating  societies has broadened input
to the Board and is a good thing in a  democracy.  At the completion of a
Board vote on AISvote, I would prefer  the vote totals be posted (including "no
votes" or abstentions) at that  time while it is current.  Summary reports
at a later date are okay  but may or may not be read by many and may have
lost their impact to the  AISdiscuss distribution.  I much prefer our current
open iris society to  that of the past.  One man's opinion.

Jim Morris

In a message dated 12/19/2011 9:12:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,