Great News - New Librarian

I'm so pleased to let you all know that we have a new librarian for the AIS
Library.

Dave Silverberg, who many of you know, has volunteered to take over
the duties
of librarian effective immediately. He lives in close proximity to
the library
and brings a weath of iris expertise and research skills  to this
position.

Many thanks to Dave for "stepping up to the plate" !

Until we
can get the contact information changed on the AIS website and in
IRISES,
Dave can be reached as follows:
email: sil1812@molalla.net
phone: 503-829-2928