From: Janet Smith <ypauls@sti.net>
To: aisdiscuss <aisdiscuss@aisboard.org>
Sent: Sun, Dec 4, 2011 12:03 pm
Subject: RE: [AISdiscuss] AIS Library

Questons:
How often are there requests for anything in the library?
opies of something requested?
ncoming donation to the library?
uplications of books, bulletins, anything else?
hat equipment does it have, i.e. copier, scanner, computer?
Is everything inventoried?
Thank you,
anet Smith
P.S. If anyone needs to see what the library looks like now Rita gave
e her photos which I still have from the 2010 Portland visit.