RE: Response From Dave Niswonger to Paul Black Letter

I originally joined the Dwarf Iris Society because I grow SDBs (Standard DWARF
Bearded irises).  Unfortunately, the Dwarf Iris Society concentrates on
MINIATURE Dwarf Irises, of which I have only been successful in growing one
variety.  I terminated my membership
in the DIS and joined the Median Iris Society instead.  Combining the two
societies would be a benefit to the general iris public since most of them do
not differentiate between the two classes.  To them, dwarf is little.
Cheryl Deaton, AIS Director