From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org] On Behalf Of K. Loberg
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 9:49 AM
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Exhibitions Committee

Lois, welcome to your new job!

All:

I am curious... for clubs like mine who never received last year's medals... are there instructions on what we're to do about that?   Do we send a copy of last year's report to Lois Rose and mention we never received the medals?

Kitty

Jill,

This is nice and I also welcome Lois to her new job!  Why can't we get the President's letter to the affiliates posted so everyone is on the same page???

Jim