RE: Exhibitions Committee

Kitty,
Your club would not send the last year's show report to Lois.  Instead you would send it to the couple who are handling the current completed show reports as they will have all the medals and will be distributing them.  Unfortunately, I do not have their information.  Perhaps Susan Boyce does?  It would help if the RVPs also had this information that the affiliates received.

Cheryl

From: iris.loberg@comcast.net
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Exhibitions Committee
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 06:48:34 -0800

Lois, welcome to your new job!
All:
I am curious... for clubs like mine who never received last year's medals... are there instructions on what we're to do about that?   Do we send a copy of last year's report to Lois Rose and mention we never received the medals?
Kitty
Jill,

This is nice and I also welcome Lois to her new job!  Why can't we get the President's letter to the affiliates posted so everyone is on the same page???

Jim