Re: Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits-change subject line

That punctuates a very important point: many members don't particularly feel wanted, let alone "needed."

PS,
    Bob/All/Strategic Planning,
     We must find a way to, as a board/organization, get directly to the individual members!  I personally got two emails within the last week from the American Camellia Society, in addition to the beautiful 8 1/2 x 11 Quarterly!
     The structure of AIS has the "Board" up here; and then there is the "rest."  We need to find a way to meld the best and just get rid of the worst in the organization. A perfect example of the endemic problem, thankfully, came from the Lowes, as they pointed out the issue raised by the Board increasing the registration fee. (No one else has commented, regarding that issue).
Jerry

Jerry Coates, Associate Broker, GRI
Direct: 301-663-1113
Cell: 301-606-1895
Fax: 301-644-2663
Website:  http://JerryCoates.Realtor.com

Specializing in Frederick Real Estate, since 1972!

Real Estate Teams, LLC.
O:301-695-3020
Suite 400
50 Citizens Way