Re: MOBOT Estate Giving Attachments - and Planned Giving Guide

Jim,

I changed the Subject line because I had to go back and figure out what it specifically was that piqued my interest.

While the general pages on giving should give us (AIS) some good ideas, it was the Planned Giving Guide guide that I was most interested in from a website programming perspective.

I could get some idea of how they did it all by looking at the page source online, but they use some techniques that would be very challenging (at least for me because I have never done any programming like that). For someone with _javascript_ experience it might not be so difficult.

Somebody needs to drive us forward in getting something like all that MOBOT has. Implementing static pages is well within what Chris and/or I can do. The dynamic process for the planned Giving Guide is a different matter.

Thanks
John