Re: Registration fee increase

Mike
I believe a motion is on the floor right now regarding the I to Js.  Your need for a correction where the Registration fee raise is concerned is quite valid but may need to wait through the I t J motion's life.
If necessary,  I will be happy to present your request in the form of a motion to correct the action taken by the Board at the Fall Meeting in Tulsa.  What would you like me to do?
Michelle:
 When may I propose the motion to correct the Board action in Tulsa?

Cheers!
Jeanne