Re: Motion "Invitation To Join" Brochures

I didn't receive the motion from Bob Pries either.  I do support printing fewer copies now.

Judy

--- On Tue, 12/15/09, Paul W Gossett <pwgossett@juno.com> wrote:

From: Paul W Gossett <pwgossett@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Motion "Invitation To Join" Brochures
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 11:40 PM

I did not receive the original motion from Bob Pries.  I do agree we
reduce the number of copies printed to 10,000.

Paul

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 21:06:11 -0800 Jeanne Plank <plankmail@aol.com>
writes:
> I second the motion proposed by Bob Pries as stated below (copied
> from the recommendations presented by John and Kay Ludi).
> On Dec 14, 2009, at 4:21 AM, Robert Pries wrote:
>
> > 1. That AIS print no more than 10,000 copies of the "Invitation To

> > Join"
> > brochure.
> >
> > 2. Should the initial supply be exhausted prior to the next
> update,
> > AIS
> > (Storefront) would go to a "Print on Demand" basis. The Ludi's
> would
> > provide this service.

Bad Credit Loan
Need cash? Apply now for a credit loan with fast approval.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=1NcuB2xi-zqm-WZ7Cygh2AAAJ1AdnTO-8mX61Xlhn6LFzt8JAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQaQAAAAA=