Re: AIS Photo Contest, award rhizomes, shipping overseas

Kitty et all,
Probably the easiest way to add value to Nic Brown's "Photo Prize" is to add a year to the Dual Triennial membership he now holds with Christine Ivy Lomer. This is a $35 value and stacks up favorably with what everyone else received. Just say the word and it will be so.