From: owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org [mailto:owner-aisdiscuss@aisboard.org]
On Behalf Of Susan Boyce
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 7:44 AM
To: aisdiscuss
Subject: [AISdiscuss] Bulletin advertising rates?????

Hi all,

   I have been thinking about the bulletin size changeover from the current
5
1/2" X 8 1/2" format to the new bigger 8 1/2" X 11" format.  Do we need to
start charging more for the full page, 1/2 page, and 1/4 page rates?
Currently a full page rate is for the smaller size bulletin, but with the
new
increased size the advertisers are getting an extremely good deal for a most
definately larger page.  It seems only logical that we need to charge more.
  I really think that a new bulletin ad rate increase is appropriate.  It
would also increase revenue for the AIS.  So, I thought that I would throw
this idea out for discussion.

Susan

Windows Live Hotmail is faster and more secure than ever.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/hotmail_bl1/hotmail_bl1.aspx?oc
d=PID23879::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-ww:WM_IMHM_1:092009