Re: Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits

In a message dated 12/2/2009 8:47:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
robertpries@embarqmail.com writes:

I called  and talked to the librarian, Will and Tracy were leaving for a
small vacation  but yes there is a catalog/inventory and supposedly it has
been sent out  before but as to where it is available at present I don't know
but I am sure  that when they return from vacation they will be able to send
another  copy.

Bob,

Ok, so we have an inventory of some kind.  Were they aware of this AIS
Discuss discourse?  If so, why didn't they jump in?  The inventory or  catalog
of Library items needs to be in a computer database as a Library Catalog
ACCESSIBLE to all.  Somebody (president? librarian? electronic services  &
website? ad hoc volunteer?) needs to make this happen.  We need  executive
action not more talk.

Jim M.