Re: Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits

I called and talked to the librarian, Will and Tracy were leaving for a small vacation but yes there is a catalog/inventory and supposedly it has been sent out before but as to where it is available at present I don't know but I am sure that when they return from vacation they will be able to send another copy.

----- Original Message -----
From: "K. Loberg" <iris.loberg@comcast.net>
To: aisdiscuss@aisboard.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 9:55:07 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AISdiscuss] Loberg Questions on AIS Library exhibits

Jim,

      This one doesn't need much action to get started.   For all of the
years the Library has existed, it is either cataloged, or not.  It might be
on 3x5 index cards.  Or it might be in a report, or on a computer.   It
surely would be simple enough for someone on the Board to make the inquiry.
I would be glad to make the inquiry myself, but since I am not a Board
member, I have to defer to this group.

     Once the information is in some form of electronic document, making a
PDF takes seconds.  Putting it on a web link is only a few minutes.

     If there is no catalog at all, the idea may take time to get off the
starting block.

     As you are thinking Jim, I too am wondering who would start the
inquiry.  If I can be of help, please let me know.

Kitty