Re: Treasurer is Traveling

Hello Jill, thanks for the update. Steve
On Dec 7, 2008, at 10:26 PM, Jill Bonino wrote:

Just to let you know that Joe and I will be visiting my family in Oklahoma City the week of Dec 8th. We will return on Sunday Dec 14th. I will have some access to a computer so I can keep up with email.

If any crisises (is there a plural for 'crisis'?) arise you can reach me on my cell phone at 818-404-4216.

Happy Holidays to all and hopefully it will rain in southern California while I am away...

Jill Bonino
AIS Treasurer