Re: Protocol

Hi All
In a humorous mood, I reply to Bob's inquiry to e-mails. I think I have
heard ALMOST every lame duck excuse for not answering e-mails that there
may be. Computer crashes,  in the hospital, out of the country, busy, on
the road again, etc. You can usually count on  at least 2 or 3 board
members being out of touch during a given 2 or 3 week time frame. I
think our decision on how many people to call a quorum took all of that
into account and it seems to be working fine.
Terry , just back from another planet called Maui. Sigh!
I saw a t shirt over there that said "I've used up all my sick days.
Next time, I'm calling in dead!" (Picture with surf board.)
Another one said "OLD GUYS RULE!" (Almost bought that one.)
    Rumor has it that the big calendars are in the mail. Hope to see
mine on Saturday. Must admit that I was getting nervous.